mardi 29 décembre 2009

noahs chat lass nigh

well am sad i was in noahs chat lass nigh nd her fans calld me a creep nd i fink noah porbally finks am a creep either nd it made me sad its hurt beign calld a creep butt am relly sorry if i scare noah i relly lik her shes cool nd shes mileys sister nd avery1 nose dat miley is my gf lol so well wen i saw noah had a chat i said 2 myself "cool noah is havign a chat shes mileys sister so am gunna join nd tell peeple am mileys bf lol" i wanted noah 2 notice me nd tell miley "hey miley thers a dude in my chat who wanst 2 be ur bf lol" i didnt thouff am 31 nd shes only 9 allmost 10 am relly sad i porbally wont join her chat anymor butt why its all ways her whose havign a chat? why its not miley lol? or brandi or tish? i wood porbally not b calld a creep in their chats? i woodnt mind joign a billy ray or braison chat either nd brag aboot beign mileys bf lol not shure aboot a trace chat most off the talk in his chat is porbally aboot metro stashon so i dunt fink i cood brag aboot beign mileys bf in his chat lol

allso lass nigh wen i said on twitter dat am sad only 2-3 peepel asked me wuts rong i hav 515 followers i thouff more peepel wood ask me wuts rong :(

nd sum peepel tells me am naver gunna b mileys bf can u shutt ur mawff pleez? AM MILEYS BF DIS IS MY DREAM ND I WILL REALIZE IT.

1 commentaire: