dimanche 7 juin 2009

miley

well i fink in dis blog am not gunna talk aboot hockey anymore am only gunna talk aboot the girl off my dreams lol nd well if u dunt now it yet well her name is miley cyrus shes the most beautifullest girl i aver seen i luv her eyes her smille her butt lol nd she has a great persnellity shes down 2 heart she so nice wiff avery1 she meets shes not stuck up lik most celebs nd well shes christian i lik christian girlz lol well i dunt go 2 the mass nd i dunt pray on avery nighs butt i now i shood do lol so if i gett a christian girl maybe shes gunna help me 2 be closer 2 god lol nd well so am in luv wiff miley shes the girl off my dreams nd i wanna marry her lol well not now butt eventually in a copulle off yrs nd well hey ive saved a convo i had wiff anoffer miley fan on myspace so hers the convo lol

her: "oh, that's awesome so do u have a gf ???"

me: "yeah lol well my gf is miley am dating her in my dreams lol i wish i cood date her 4 real lol shes so wonderfull i luv her so much"

her: "oh what if u couldn't meet her, wat would u do ???live alone all ur life ??? "

me: "yeah i wood liv all my life alone nd i wood be lonely nd unhappy cuz i cant liv wiffout her lol"

her: "oh, that's so ... i'm speechless "

me: "lol i seriously cant see me wiffout her if i naver date her ill porbally allso dream off dating her during all my life lol instead off moving on nd trying 2 find anoffer girl cuz all the offer girl arent as much intersting wonderfull nd beautifull as her i wish she cood read whut am telling u lol"

her: "u can copy the text n send to her u can't live with another girl but juz think about mileythat makes that girl unhappy at all "

me: "
yeah if i date anoffer girl i wood constantly tell her dat am in luv wiff miley nd how much i luv miley lol i wood tell her dat miley is more averyfing than her lol nd well if i copy& aste how i send it 2 miley? nd well on her myspace or on twitter lol? hey i hav an idea i cood post in in my blog nd post a comment on brandis blog telling her 2 tell miley 2 read my blog lol"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire